TSBC is a high-end, founder-led advisory boutique working exclusively with board and supervisory board members of Global Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual, who aspires to develop tailor-made and “out-of-the-box” solutions tackling the most pressing global economic challenges of today and tomorrow. We are a small team of creative, global-minded high performers with diverse educational backgrounds, driven by a passion for sustainable and holistic value creation. In our day-to-day business, we have the honor of enabling companies to reshape their ways of thinking, transform their leadership and business models, and upgrade their performance.
We are looking for you to join our team, if you are interested in strategic transformations, if you keep the “bigger picture” in mind, and if you want to learn how to enable and wholeheartedly mobilize leadership teams of global companies.
High-end advisory is a unique work and needs to be learned from the scratch: Thus, we are looking for someone, who has graduated just recently or will soon graduate from university or for someone with not more than 3 years work experience, who is eager to develop into a new direction.
Areas of responsibility as a Junior Consultant
- Thoroughly research and analyze market trends and organizations and translate input into impactful insights
- Develop and detail specific recommendations based on identified challenges and shortcomings of an organization
- Leverage your creativity to develop hypotheses, that enable a new perspective on the future of industries and organizations
- Support the team in client acquisition, day-to-day project execution, and preparation of top-management and supervisory board decision papers
- Collaborate with all team members, from Consultants up to the Managing Partner, to develop an all-encompassing understanding of high-end board advisory and on how to transform an organization “from Good to Great”
What we offer
- Flexible and remote work as well as global business trips
- Highly energetic, aspirational, and diverse team with diverse educational backgrounds
- Entrepreneurial freedom to develop your own ideas into projects
- Direct business impact – we ask, empower, and enable you to develop your own ideas and translate them into action
- Possibility of developing a tailor-made career growth path
- Compensation in accordance with strategic consultancy standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (complete or soon to be completed)
- Working languages: English (required) and German (desired but not required)
- Strong analytic, communication, and creative skills
- Exceptional sense of ownership, accountability, and commitment
- High degree of flexibility and the willingness to work globally